Industries Taiwan · 23 Media Group

A media-powered trade-intelligence partner for Taiwan's exporters.以媒體驅動、服務台灣出口商的貿易情報夥伴。

We help Taiwanese manufacturers reach the right overseas buyers — through a credible English-language magazine, a buyer-intelligence platform, and a verified-supplier trust layer. To begin, we'd like to propose a small, defined pilot, produced at our cost: an initial five editorial features on your Taiwan Excellence companies, and platform access for five of your member companies. We'd welcome a short conversation to explore it.我們協助台灣製造商觸及對的海外買家——透過一本可信的英文雜誌、一個買家情報平台,以及一個驗證供應商的信任層。作為起點,我們希望提出一項小規模、範圍明確的先導合作,費用由我方負擔:先為貴會的台灣精品企業製作五篇專訪報導,並為五家會員企業提供平台使用權。若蒙撥冗,我們很樂意就此做一次簡短交流。

A proposed pilot — five features, and platform access for five members先導合作提案——五篇專訪,與五家會員平台使用權
📰 Editorial pilot專訪先導
Five Taiwan Excellence features, at our cost五篇台灣精品專訪,費用我方負擔
📟 Platform · early access平台 · 優先體驗
Five member companies, from Q4 2026五家會員企業,2026 Q4 起
🤝 Complements TAITRA補全 TAITRA
Feeds your matchmaking導入貴會媒合
💬 The ask我們的請求
A short conversation一次簡短交流

First — who we are首先——我們是誰

A media-powered trade-intelligence company一家以媒體驅動的貿易情報公司

In plain terms, five lines.用白話說,五句話。

🏭
Taiwan makes much of the world's hardware台灣製造了世界上大量的硬體Chips, machine tools, automation, electronics — thousands of capable factories, many still hard for overseas buyers to find and evaluate on their own.晶片、工具機、自動化、電子產品——數千家有實力的工廠,其中不少對海外買家而言仍不容易自行找到與評估。
🔎
Even with TAITRA's world-class shows and matchmaking, a data gap remains即使有 TAITRA 世界級的展覽與媒合,仍存在一道數據落差An individual supplier still struggles to know which overseas buyer to target, and why. That firm-level intelligence gap is what we fill.個別供應商仍難以判斷該鎖定哪一位海外買家、以及原因。這道企業層級的情報落差,正是我們要補上的。
📰
We start with a magazine我們從一本雜誌開始A credible English-language publication featuring Taiwan's industrial leaders — building a trusted global audience, funded largely by partners and grants.一本可信的英文刊物,報導台灣的產業領袖——逐步建立一群信任我們的全球受眾,並主要由合作夥伴與補助資助。
📟
Then we provide the intelligence platform接著提供情報平台A subscription "Bloomberg for trade" — it opens channels and pipelines to buyers, and turns intelligence from sales, marketing, campaigns and market signals into actionable sales.訂閱制的「貿易版彭博」——為供應商開啟通往買家的通路與管道,並把來自銷售、行銷、行銷活動與市場訊號的情報,轉化為可執行的銷售。
And a verified-supplier trust layer再加上驗證供應商的信任層Factory verification (via accredited inspectors such as SGS) that buyers can request — a renewing trust mark, and recurring revenue.由具公信力的檢驗機構(如 SGS)執行、買家可索取的工廠驗證——一個會續約的信任標章,也是經常性收入。
🤝 We see ourselves working alongside TAITRA — building the audience, media and intelligence that its shows, overseas offices and matchmaking can turn into results. A side-by-side view of how the two might fit is at the foot of this page.🤝 我們期望與 TAITRA 並肩合作——建立受眾、媒體與情報,讓貴會的展覽、海外據點與媒合能將其轉化為成果。本頁末附有一份雙方如何契合的並列對照。

How we see it我們的看法

Where we think we could add something我們認為或許能補強之處

TAITRA already frames its work around four pillars — Market Development, Strategic Intelligence, AI-Driven Growth and Supply Chain Support. As we see it from the outside, there may be a place to add something alongside each; you'll know far better than we would.TAITRA 已將工作歸納為四大主軸——市場拓展、策略情報、AI 驅動成長與供應鏈支持。以我們從外部的觀察,或許能在每一項旁補上一些東西;當然,貴會的了解遠勝於我們。

🌏
TAITRA · Market DevelopmentTAITRA · 市場拓展
We tell each maker's story to the world我們向世界述說每家企業的故事
A credible magazine and global audience that make Taiwan's makers findable to overseas buyers. We tell the stories behind the company, its products and its CEO — ready to translate into any language, for buyers anywhere.一本可信的雜誌與全球受眾,讓台灣製造商更容易被海外買家看見。我們述說公司、產品與執行長背後的故事——並可翻譯成全球任何語言,觸及各地買家。
🧠
TAITRA · Strategic IntelligenceTAITRA · 策略情報
We add firm-level, real-time signals我們補上企業層級的即時訊號
A subscription platform that turns macro trends into "which buyer, which supplier, right now" — alongside the Institute for Business Intelligence.一個訂閱平台,把總體趨勢化為「此刻該找哪位買家、哪家供應商」——與市場情報中心相輔相成。
⚙️
TAITRA · AI-Driven GrowthTAITRA · AI 驅動成長
We feed qualified leads into matchmaking我們把合格名單導入媒合
Interest captured through our media and platform flows into Taiwantrade and AiEZ TRADE — and matches surface back to our audience.透過我們的媒體與平台擷取的買家意向,導入台灣經貿網與 AiEZ TRADE——媒合結果也回流給我們的受眾。
TAITRA · Supply Chain SupportTAITRA · 供應鏈支持
We add an independent trust mark我們補上獨立的信任標章
SGS-based factory verification buyers can request — reinforcing confidence in Taiwan's supply base.買家可索取、以 SGS 為基礎的工廠驗證——強化對台灣供應鏈的信心。

What we'd like to propose我們想提出的

A proposed pilot, in two parts一項分為兩部分的先導合作

A small, defined start — produced at our cost — so both sides can gauge the value before considering anything broader. We've noted the TAITRA team each part might sit with, to help you point us to the right colleague; please redirect us if another is better.一個小規模、範圍明確的起點——費用由我方負擔——讓雙方在考慮進一步擴大之前,先評估其價值。我們已標註各部分可能對接的 TAITRA 單位,方便您替我們指向對的同仁;若有其他單位更合適,也請不吝指正。

Part 1 · Editorial第一部分 · 專訪報導

An initial five features on your Taiwan Excellence companies先為貴會五家台灣精品企業製作專訪

Likely sits with可能對接
Taiwan Excellence · brand-marketing team台灣精品 · 品牌行銷團隊
台灣精品 · 品牌行銷團隊Taiwan Excellence brand-marketing team

We'd produce five full features in Industries Taiwan — an English interview and professional photoshoot for each — presenting your Taiwan Excellence companies to a global buyer audience. Produced at our cost.我們將在《Industries Taiwan》中製作五篇完整報導——每篇皆含英文專訪與專業攝影——向全球買家受眾呈現貴會的台灣精品企業。費用由我方負擔。

What we'd produce我們將製作

  • Five interviews with the owner or CEO, each with a professional photoshoot.五場與負責人或執行長的專訪,每場皆含專業攝影。
  • A premium English / bilingual feature for each, for a global buyer audience.每家一篇優質英文/雙語報導,面向全球買家受眾。
  • Each company keeps and may reuse its article and images.各企業可保留並重複使用其報導與照片。

What it offers TAITRA對 TAITRA 的意義

  • Further international visibility for your flagship Taiwan Excellence brand.為貴會旗艦品牌「台灣精品」增添國際能見度。
  • Supports TAITRA's mission of promoting Taiwan's makers, at no cost to TAITRA.支持 TAITRA 推廣台灣製造的使命,且貴會無需負擔成本。
  • A concrete, small-scale start that is straightforward to evaluate.一個具體、小規模、便於評估的起點。
A live sample feature is linked below. We suggest beginning with five companies; if the work is valued, we can discuss more from there.下方附有一篇線上樣稿。我們建議先從五家企業開始;若成果獲肯定,再進一步商議。
Part 2 · Platform (early access)第二部分 · 平台(優先體驗)

Early access for five of your member companies邀請貴會五家會員企業優先體驗平台

Likely sits with可能對接
Digital Commerce Dept · member services數位商務處 · 會員服務
數位商務處 · 會員服務Digital Commerce Dept · member services

We're opening early access to our buyer-intelligence platform in Q4 2026, and we'd like TAITRA to be among the first. It's live and in use today (see the demo below); we'd start with five member companies, at no charge — early-access members help shape where it goes, with a fuller version to move to when they're ready.我們將於 2026 年第四季開放買家情報平台的優先體驗,並希望邀請 TAITRA 成為首批夥伴。平台目前已上線並實際使用中(可見下方示範);我們會先從五家會員企業開始,不另收費——優先體驗的會員可協助形塑產品的走向,日後亦可升級至更完整的版本。

What we'd provide我們將提供

  • Early-access accounts for five member companies you select, from Q4 2026.自 2026 年第四季起,為貴會挑選的五家會員企業開通優先體驗帳號。
  • For each, qualified overseas buyers surfaced from live trade signals.為每家會員,依即時貿易訊號找出合格的海外買家。
  • Those leads feed into Taiwantrade / AiEZ TRADE matchmaking.這些名單導入台灣經貿網/AiEZ TRADE 媒合。

What it offers TAITRA對 TAITRA 的意義

  • A first look for a few members before it's widely available, at no cost to TAITRA.讓少數會員在平台廣泛開放前先行體驗,且貴會無需負擔成本。
  • More qualified demand flowing into your matchmaking services.更多合格需求導入貴會的媒合服務。
  • Measurable results members can assess before considering more.會員可在考慮擴大前評估的可衡量成果。
How it fits with Taiwantrade與台灣經貿網的分工
Your Global Trade Source answers "how do I export to Germany?" — the authoritative country-level reference. Ours answers "which German buyer should this member approach, why, and when?"firm-level, live signals that feed into your matchmaking. Think of it as the map and the route: your portal is the map; we add the live GPS route on top — a source we build on, and the leads it produces feed straight into your matchmaking.貴會的全球資訊網回答「如何出口到德國?」——這是權威的國家層級參考。我們的平台回答「這位會員該接觸哪一位德國買家、為什麼、以及何時?」——企業層級的即時訊號,並導入貴會的媒合。可以把它想成地圖與導航路線:貴會的資訊網是地圖;我們在其上加上即時路線——它是我們據以建構的寶貴來源,其產生的名單也直接導入貴會的媒合。
You already run: Taiwantrade.com (~70,000 supplier members) · AiEZ TRADE matching · the Institute for Business Intelligence. Our platform adds firm-level buyer leads that feed into them.貴會既有:台灣經貿網(約 7 萬家供應商會員)· AiEZ TRADE 智慧媒合 · 市場情報中心。我們的平台補上導入其中的企業層級買家名單。

It's not a slide deck這不是一份簡報

The product is already built — see it產品已經做好了——親自看看

Two live pieces: a sample magazine feature (what a Taiwan Excellence interview looks like), and the members' intelligence terminal.兩個線上實例:一篇雜誌樣稿(台灣精品專訪的成品樣貌),以及會員的情報終端機。

1 · A sample feature — what a Taiwan Excellence interview looks like, live.1 · 一篇樣稿——台灣精品專訪的線上成品樣貌。

🔒 industriestaiwan.com / recognition

2 · The members' terminal — the platform members would use, on desktop & phone.2 · 會員的終端機——會員將使用的平台,支援桌機與手機。

🔒 industriestaiwan.com / terminal

How we see it我們的看法

How we see the two sides fitting together我們眼中,雙方如何契合

This is only our outside view — and we'd genuinely value yours. Side by side, here's how we think the two might fit:這僅是我們從外部的觀察——也非常想聽聽貴會的看法。以下並列,是我們認為雙方或許契合的方式:

TAITRA Industries Taiwan (us)Industries Taiwan(我們)
What it is是什麼A government trade-promotion body政府貿易推廣機構A media & data company媒體與數據公司
Core strength核心強項In-person execution — shows, overseas offices, matchmaking, hosting實體執行——展覽、海外據點、媒合、接待Storytelling, a global audience, and buyer intelligence敘事報導、全球受眾與買家情報
How it works運作方式People-powered, for all of Taiwan以人力驅動,服務全台灣Software & editorial, company by company軟體與編輯,逐家企業
In the funnel在漏斗中Turns interest into meetings and deals將興趣轉化為會議與成交Surfaces and qualifies the interest first在前端找出並篩選出興趣
With the buyer面對買家Hosts the relationship in person親自維繫買家關係Warms up and hands over qualified interest預熱並轉交合格的買家意向

Two different tools, the same goal — helping more Taiwanese makers reach the world. We'd be glad to hear how you see it.兩種不同的工具,同一個目標——幫助更多台灣製造商走向世界。也很期待聽聽貴會的看法。

Just a conversation只是想交流

Are you open to a conversation?不知是否有機會聊聊?

If this is of interest, we'd welcome a short conversation about the pilot — an initial five features and platform access for five members, produced at our cost. A cover letter and full proposal (English and 中文) are attached, should you wish to forward them internally.若這讓您感興趣,我們很樂意就此先導合作做一次簡短交流——初期五篇專訪與五家會員平台使用權,費用由我方負擔。隨附一封提案說明函與完整提案(中英文),若便於轉呈,敬請參考。

Get in touch →與我們聯絡 →

Industries Taiwan · 23 Media Group · clance@twentythreesystems.com · shared in confidence.Industries Taiwan · 23 Media Group · clance@twentythreesystems.com · 機密分享。